RESTART Your Health
In Just Five Weeks
REAL FOOD, REAL LEARNING. REAL SUPPORT=
Seattleites, 2018 is right around the corner. Give yourself the gift of good health!
The RESTART® Program is a five week class that combines the simple elements of an up-to-date nutrition education, a guided 3-week sugar detox (aka Real Food Challenge), with small group support into a powerful way to kickstart a new healthy lifestyle.
Led by certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner Michelle Schwartz, learn how to kick your sugar habit while eating a whole foods diet to feel your best self. Boost energy, reduce inflammation and eliminate your sugar and carb cravings.
Sleeping like a baby, clear skin, fingernails rounded and strong, significantly less inflammation, no digestive issues, outrageous amount of energy!”
– Carol K.
- Week 1: How to prepare for success for your REAL FOOD sugar detox
- Week 2: Proper digestion and macronutrients discussion. Begin your real food challenge and sugar detox.
- Week 3: Cravings demystified and how to get off the sugar rollercoaster
- Week 4: The skinny on fats and why they’re essential for optimal health
- Week 5: Celebrate your success! How to move forward.
Our small group meetings will take place Thursdays, January 11th – February 8th 2018, from 6:00 – 7:30 pm at Mind Body Sanctuary (4204 Leary Way NW) in the Fremont / Ballard area.
I am offering a New Year’s Special: $110 for the full program(regular price: $249). Spaces are limited to 10 participants per workshop.
Fill in the form below to reserve your spot, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
I didn’t realize how feeling bad had become my “new normal” until I went through the RESTART® program. I feel so much better now and believe I have the tools I need to change my approach to food and healthy eating.”
– Linda P.