Your path to wellness starts here.
Hello, I’m Michelle Schwartz, a certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP). Food has a critical impact on your health and everyone’s body is unique so no single diet is right for everyone. We’re all different and we all need different paths for optimal health. I can help you find yours.
- removes the barriers to health while supporting the body’s health defenses
- knows that wellness is not one-size-fits all and every person deserves their own personalized plan that’s right for them
- bases your health plan on nutrient-dense, healthy food
- empowers you to understand and heal your body
I can help you in three simple steps:
1) Together, we will develop a picture of your health. We’ll discuss your health concerns and goals. A Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire, Food Journal and Functional Exam are used to assess the body’s organs and systems to discover imbalances and deficiencies.
2) I will develop a plan to help you heal. No single diet or protocol is right for everyone. You will learn which foods harm and heal your body and receive a map to your optimal health.
3) Enjoy the vibrancy and clarity that come with a body and mind functioning to their full potential. Start now to enjoy the health you deserve.
Thanks to Michelle’s thorough assessment and suggested dietary changes, I feel better now at 47 than I did when I was a teenager. I had low energy, depression, arthritis, and gastrointestinal problems, and I just considered them normal throughout my whole life. Michelle gave me the information I needed to make the right food choices for me, and I am so thrilled to report that my energy level has surged, my depression is gone, I no longer have the arthritis pain I once did (thanks to no more inflammation!), and my “gut” is healed. The more time that passes, the better I feel. I cannot thank Michelle enough for changing my quality of life for the better – MUCH better.
– Lisa K.
DO YOU EXPERIENCE:
- Low energy or fatigue
- Bloating, diarrhea, gas, IBS, constipation
- Brain fog
- Moodiness when hungry
- Poor sleep or feel unrested upon waking
- Sugar or coffee craving
- Weight you just can’t shed
- Joint or muscle pain
- Acne, eczema, hives or rashes
DOES YOUR CHILD:
- Have trouble eating a variety of foods (picky eater)
- Have attention issues (ADD / ADHD)
- Display inappropriate aggression or talk louder than peers
- Have delayed potty training or bedwetting
- Have trouble sleeping through the night
- Have delayed speech or motor skills
- Lack muscle tone (e.g., floppy walk)
- Struggle with eye contact
- Experience sensitivity with light, noise, texture, taste
We’ve come to believe that these are normal because we see so much of them. With the normalization of these issues and conditions, we’ve forgotten that we don’t have to feel like or act like this.
That’s right! You can, and should, feel great! And I can help you get there.
Get in Touch
Use the form to contact Michelle with your questions, or reach out by email at email@example.com.
Subscribe to my newsletter